Monday, July 27, 2009

Update

Okay, figured I'd pop my head in here and tell you all what's shaking.

First off, the Demolisher just nosed out the LRMBT for the win in the poll. I'll be doing a Demolisher Tactica in the coming week, and might do a LRMBT one as well.

I still owe RS a Flamer Tactica as well, but real life and a few other things are eating me alive right now.

Here's an update on what we're doing.

Kaikelx (author of the Fluff Blog Tales of the Imperium), are tweaking the Codex a bit so some units actually deserve their point costs, have options we think they should, etc. You can check it out here it you want to see what we're up to.

Requiem and myself, along with a few members of the IGMB, have cooked up a Campaign to keep us busy in August. It will be written in a narrative style, with battle reports taking the form of After Action Reports and descriptive scenes. More details can be found here.

Something we mentioned a while back, but haven't talked about much is Dark Heresy, the 40k RPG. I run a group myself, and am part of another one. I hope to post an article or three about the game in the future.

So, this coming week, watch for the Tacticas, and keep an eye on those other projects!

Reds

4 comments:

  1. It's a true story about real life swooping down add taking the fun out of things...

    I owe the blog a GL tactica, for which I will unfortunately have to push back the completion date. I haven't forgotten it, though. It's just that I'm working on around 10-12 different projects right now, and... well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Life? I don't believe you :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true. We exist as real people. That alone should make you worry...

    However, we're busy and frustrated. That should make you feel safer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me being frustrated shouldn't make ANYONE feel safer. ;)

    Anyway, I'll try to crank out the Flamer tactica today, but no promises.

    Reds

    ReplyDelete